Telephone / Phone
- 4036 Citywest, Dublin 24, Ireland
e-mail / electronic mail
- General information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do NOT use this mail for urgent questions of any nature, including medical. To report an ADR, please call the Marketing Authorisation Holder for the medicine(s) directly.
- We are at the northern end of Kingswood Avenue in the Citywest Business Campus, to the left (west) of Spectrum – Spectrum have a massive sign which can be seen from afar. See link to map.
SatNav / GPS
- We have full details on our Map page – see this link.
- Click on this map link for a link to our own map page.
- Our postcode is 24 (generally used for addresses in the Dublin urban area).
- Our Eircode is D24 VY00
Hours of opening
The office is open (at least) from 8.45am to 4.45pm – a core 8 hours of opening Mon-Thu, 8.45am to 4.00pm on Fridays. We are open through lunch-time.
We have also noticed that we receive very few calls on the afternoon of the last working day before a national holiday. Therefore, our offices will close at 3pm on the last working day before a national (bank) holiday.
We are closed on Good Friday and between Christmas Eve and the first working day in January. An emergency contact number is available to all customers for urgent medical supplies over this (or any other holiday) period.